The farm is closed for the fall season. Fall 2023 dates coming soon! Reach out to us HERE with any questions!
Get Tickets For Fall Fun!
Autumn is one of the best times to visit the farm!
- Beginning Sept. 17, the farm is open Wed-Thurs 10-2, Fri-Sun & Columbus Day 10-5. If visiting with a group larger than 8 on a weekday morning, please call to make an appointment. On weekends, final admission tickets are sold no later than 4pm and the farm closes at 5pm prompt.
- Admission to the farm includes a hayride, pony rides for children, visiting all animals in the barns, a pumpkin from the patch, bouncing on the giant bounce pad (weather permitting) and MANY other barnyard activities!!
- Admission is required for all guest ages 2+, and required to enter the barnyard area or pick pumpkins. Admission is not required if you just plan to shop the farm market, but you will not be able to enter any activity areas.
- To guarantee admission on busy days, you can purchase your tickets in advance HERE! Fall is a busy time on the farm, and if we reach capacity for the day, we will not sell additional tickets. To avoid the busiest days, we recommend coming early in the season!
- Sorry, we do not allow pets on the farm for the safety of all animals and guests.
The farm market is full of fresh goodies in the fall!
- We have our famous ‘made while you wait’ DONUTS fresh out the fryer, in addition to popcorn to snack on!
- Fresh Cider slushies made from local apple cider for the warmer fall days, and hot cider when it cools down.
- Our own home raised beef and honey, local cheese from Eden Valley Creamery, and all of your fall produce and decorating needs including local apples, cider, squashes, mums, corn stalks, gourds, straw bales, and pumpkins of all size, shape and colors!
- Our farm bakery turns out delicious pies and cookies all day, made right on site!
we offer hot lunch from the grill daily! burgers, hot dogs, tots, and roasted corn (seasonally) hot off our old fashioned, wood fired grill!
2023 Season Passes now available!
9270 Wolcott Road
Clarence Center, NY 14032
The farm is currently CLOSED for the season. Follow along on social media for updates!
A visit to the farm includes hands on visiting with all of the animals, a pony ride for kids, hayride for the family, bouncing on the jump pad (weather dependent) and other barnyard activities! Admission is required for all visitors ages 2 and older.
Baked goods, refreshments, and hot lunch available daily!