Birthday Parties at the Farm (Spring and Summer Only)
As we’ve added more activities on the farm, we have repurposed our private party space, and do not have private spaces available. Birthday parties at Kelkenberg Farm are still a hit with the kids and truly easy on the parents! Let the farm provide entertainment so you can join in your child’s birthday fun!
You are welcome to visit as a group to celebrate the birthday, but there is no private space for your party. When you are ready for snacks, lunch, or to sing Happy Birthday, you can gather in our public picnic area to do so.
- No outside food is allowed. We have family friendly pricing on refreshments and grilled lunch items.
- You can purchase a “party stack” of donuts for when you are ready to snack, have lunch, and/or sing happy Birthday. We also have ice cream, cookies, and more available for purchase.
- Admission is required for all guests (children and adults), and is $12/person, no charge under age 2. Admission includes visiting the animals, a pony ride for children under 100 pounds, hayride, bounce pad, and other barnyard activities. The barrel train is an additional charge.
- All activities are self-guided, and done at whatever pace and in the order you’d like!
- We recommend planning on at least two hours for your party.
- You cannot “save” tables or put up decorations in the public picnic area. All table are first come, first served.
We do have two picnic tables that can be reserved for $50 per table for 1½ hours. These tables are in our general picnic area, decorations are not allowed. Reservation time slots are Saturday and Sundays in our Spring/Summer season, 10:30am-12pm and 2pm-3:30pm, based on availability. Email email@example.com for questions, availability, and booking.